Donation requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks in advanced of your requested date of need.
Smylie Brothers Brewing Co. proudly supports non-profit organizations and schools surrounding our business location. Donations are for the fundraising efforts of the non-profit organizations our guests care about.
To aid in the review of our requests for support, we have established the following criteria that the organization must provide:
- The organization must provide background on the specific program and specify the date of the event.
- The donation must be used to raise funds for a non-profit organization.
- The organization must have and provide an established track record of community advocacy.
- The organization must provide a copy of their IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter.
- The organization must provide proof of Federal Tax ID #
- Provide a contact name, address, and phone number.
Please check that all details have been included with your letter. Unfortunately requests that do not include all of the above details will not be considered.
You will be notified if your donation request is approved.
Due to the high volume of requests, it is not possible to honor every request made. If we are unable to fulfill your request please respectfully accept our apology in advanced and we wish you success in your endeavors.
Please submit requests via email to Katey O’Brion, firstname.lastname@example.org or to 1615 Oak Avenue Evanston, IL 60201.
*PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR DONATION REQUESTS*